Hobos in Space

Two west side hobos talking in a vacuum, thinking they're funny.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Week summary in search engines

Since I lost my posting just now when Internet Explorer crashed, I'll just list the items in my Google search window.

boa korean bio
korea times english
kabhi kushi kabhie gham
lee jung-jae
flight new york to seoul
korean air
flight to korea
palace korean
be strong geum soon
new york korean film festival
new york botanical garden
con-ed
k-pop
k-pop jang yoong jeun
kim sam soon episode guide
editor
chinese laundry shoes
knit dress

Of singular mind and purpose, huh? Which is probably why I'm good for nothing these days. I even went to K-town for lunch today. Overkill on top of overkill. Tried a new restaurant where I got their house sausage soup. There were animal bits in there that I didn't want to know about. I ate it anyway. A lot of it was chewy and stuff. I really don't want to know what it all was. And found a store where there's discount Burberry and Ferragamo and Longchamp and all sorts of cosmetics ... twenty percent, though maybe I could get more if I haggle in my best Konglish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home