Hobos in Space

Two west side hobos talking in a vacuum, thinking they're funny.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Welcome to the world, baby girl

Three, um, notable(?) women made news yesterday, Katie Couric, Rosie O'Donnell, and Suri Cruise, who looks like a drive-thru order via Angelina Jolie's copter travels, just a part of her Namibia baby diary (Today I flew over to central Asia and picked up a baby for Tom. He owes me, like, BIG TIME). Rosie was all out there with her lesbianism and alpha tough girl act, and just annoying. Katie quite simply did her job in spite of the intense media scrutiny over her looks, her weight, and whether or not she's capable of handling the anchor position. That's major irksome. The only thing that concerns me about Ms. Couric is how long before her face completely falls apart from all her cheerleader-perky facelifts and implants and recontourings. And Suri, the baby? Did she ask for all this?

And I, Tiresias, in celebrating my life as an empowered woman, paid no never-mind to these news tidbits, exercised my right to make ramen noodles as the junk alternative to rice, and fell asleep watching my latest in fine Korean film, about a pretty boy who suffers from partial amnesia and falls in love with the pretty girl who was in love with him before, but he doesn't remember and so that's the entire movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home